TACTICAL SURVIVAL OUTDOOR MAGNESIUM FLINT ROD
SURVIVAL OUTDOOR MAGNESIUM FLINT ROD
8 in stock
8 in stock
The easiest way to make fire! Before getting into emergency situations in the wilderness, it is really important for you to prepare in advance. This only means that prior to your venture into the wild, you have to bring a survival gear that includes an item to start a fire like magnesium fire starter. When you are in survival situations, you will surely need this simple yet compact fire starter with you all time in order to make a fire even in damp weather.
- Mini shape, light weight, space-saving and easy to carry.
- Made from magnesium and iron, fireproof, water-resistant, and shatterproof.
- Only consists two simple parts, but owns multi-function.
- Stringed by a black thick string, easy to carry.
- Function: Flint/Bottle Opener/Scraper, and more functions are waiting for your recovery.
- Applicable at anywhere, anytime and any condition, including moist weather or low temperature
- Simplicity of operation.
- High quality, can be used for thousands of times.
How To Use:
1. Scrape some magnesium powder on inflammable materials, like paper or branch.
2. Place the flint on ground at about 45 degree and 2.5 cm from the magnesium powder scraped, then scrape the flint fast to produce some sparks so as to light up the inflammable materials.
- Color: Black
- Material: magnesium (the flint), iron (the second part)
- Size: 85*40*8mm (approx.)
- Net weight: 60g